Steel Mace 101 with TACFIT U.S. Director Esik Melland is a two-week protocol that will help you learn essential steel mace exercises as this versatile tool helps you optimize both mind and body.
The steel mace’s unique off-set weight and compact design allows you to do rotational strength training and twisting movement patterns that strengthen our backs and glutes as well as all those core muscles that are needed to live your best life.
If you are new to training with the steel mace and are serious about learning proper technique from the ground up, this is the place to start with the world’s leading steel mace trainer, Esik Melland.
Esik walks you through several exercises, incorporating each into effective training protocols designed to maximize your performance. We’ve made it easy for you to start with a 14-day training program that you can easily customize and practice all year long.
- How to properly pick up, grip, and move with the steel mace
- 10 fundamental steel mace exercises including the 360 and battle lunge
- Learn movement patterns that connect your mind, breath and body
- 14-day training protocol including high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods that can be customized and practiced all year long
- Increase strength, lose weight and improve your flexibility
- Beyond the physical benefits, this program will improve your mental health by reducing stress and depression while improving self-esteem and confidence
- 20 HD downloadable videos
- Links to on-demand videos
- Instructional handbook in pdf
- Warm-up and cool-down videos
- 10 drills
- 7 training protocols
- 2-week training protocol