Clubbell 101 presented by Team Leader Robert Miller is designed as an introduction to the fundamentals of Clubbell training in a safe and engaging format while also offering exposure to the vast complexities of the tool in an accessible, beginner-friendly layout.
Although this program is intended for beginners, there are also immense benefits for intermediate and advanced athletes. Each exercise was intentionally selected to help weed-out areas of weakness, power-leakage, and misalignment that would otherwise go unnoticed.
Clubbell 101 dives into the nuances of Clubbell mechanics, focusing attention on the structural queues, grip technique, and breath patterns that optimize performance. As most masters recognize, there is great value to be had from reacquainting oneself with the fundamentals. Through this investment, the seasoned participant is able to acknowledge forgotten truths and make huge gains in refining their practice. Clubbell 101 is entirely appropriate and encouraged for Clubbell athletes of all levels.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- How to develop a safe and confident platform to learn Clubbell training
- Balanced muscular development and improved postural awareness
- Develop a chiseled physique and fat-burn as a natural byproduct of healthier movement
- Tap into your primal instincts and become mentally tougher and emotionally stronger
- Save money – there are no costly gym memberships. Train at home, anytime, anywhere